- Funded, early-stage growth companies
- Vendors of services, software and devices seeking the perspectives of beneficial end-users, the clinicians who will use the product
- Vendors and providers needing subject matter expertise
- Volunteer mentoring through NY Digital Health Accelerator; Startup Health; Health 2.0 and Blueprint Accelerator in NYC
Past Client Engagements (representative)
- Physio-Control developed the first direct current (DC) defibrillator in the late 1950’s, which became the prototype for medical devices used by emergency medical services and hospitals around the world with its portable “LIFEPAK” portable defibrillator/monitors and later automated defibrillators. Acquired by Medtronic, Inc. in 1999 and spun off to Bain Capital in 2012. Defined first data capture, analysis and presentation requirements for automated external defibrillators.
- Nuance Communications, Inc. believes in the power of intelligent systems, and quite specifically what the power can do for customers. Their innovations in voice, natural language understanding, reasoning and systems integration come together to create more human technology that frees people from having to constantly learn the lingo of technology, and instead just lets them communicate in the language of people. No more memorizing commands, sifting through endless menus of mediocre applications, or investing more time, money and energy into trying to make the systems actually do what you need instead of what they want. Served on clinical advisory board.